This statement provides you with information on how University College Dublin, Dublin, Republic of Ireland (the ‘University’), captures and uses personal data and the steps the University takes to protect your personal data and your right to privacy.
UCD fully respects your right to privacy and actively seeks to preserve the privacy rights of those who share information with the University. Any personal information processed by the University will be treated in accordance with relevant Data protection legislation.
The list below provides links to UCD Privacy Statements that cover the University’s main data processing activities.
- Privacy Statement for main UCD Website
- Privacy Statement for International and Student Recruitment
- Privacy Statement for Existing Students
- HR Privacy Statement – Applicant
- HR Privacy Statement – Employee
- Privacy Statement for UCD Development & Alumni Office
- Privacy Notice for Special externs
- Privacy Notice for Subject externs
Further Information and Contact Details
Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner ww.dataprotection.ie.
If you have any concerns relating to the processing of your personal data on this website you can contact the UCD Office of the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ucd.ie/gdpr. If you would like to make a data subject access request please visit http://www.ucd.ie/dataprotection/request.htm or contact Telephone: +353 1 716 8786/8722
UCD Office of the DPO
University College Dublin